This outline of tour conditions represents part of the terms of transaction stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law, and the contract specifying services rendered for travel and other matters as stated in Article 12-5 of the above mentioned law．
①Contract for Agent-Organized Tours
- (1)Responsibility rests with the company oerating Agent-Organized Tours, Japana Planning(JNP), hereinafter eferred to as JNP. The name in full appears in te tour pamphlets. Clients joining such tours shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract ,here in after referred to as the Travel Contract with JNP.
- (2)The content and conditions of the contract shall conform to those specified this itineraries, conditions as specified hereunder, the final itinerary
handed to clients before departure, hereinafter referred to as the "Final Tour
Itinerary", and Agent-Organized Tours as described in JNP's general terms and conditions as based on the Travel Agency Law, hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions of Agent Organized Tours".
②Application for Agent-Organized Tour Contracts and their Conclusion
- (1)JNP may accept applications for travel contracts by internet. The client shall submit the client information and tour fare to JNP at the same time as reservation. If the client fails to pay the required tour fare, the reservation shall be voided.
- (2)The Travel Contract shall become valid upon JNP's consent to the conclusion of the contract
- (3)A travel agreement based on a communication agreement is established
when we issue a notice to approve the application. However, if we notify by e-mail or other electronic approval notice method, we will establish it when the notice arrives at the customer.
③A travel contract is deemed to be concluded and become effective upon receipt of full payment.
④When the minimum number of participants as stipulated by JNP in the Travel Contract has not been met. In such cases, JNP shall notify the client of tour cancellation no later than 2nd day prior to the eve of departure.
⑤Included in the Tour Fare, Not included in the Tour Fare
- (1)Include: Sightseeing & Transfers by motor coach basically in each itinerary, Meals, Sightseeing fee entrance fee specified in each itinerary, Consumer tax and other taxes, and assistant fee.
- (2)Not include: Any other expenses, not mentioned in the itinerary.
⑥Cancellation of Travel Contract by the Client/
- (1)The client is at all times entitled to cancel the Travel Contract, but must pay JNP a cancellation charge as stipulated in the list below.
- (2)The date of cancellation falls on the day when the client requests the cancellation during JNP's office hours.
- (3) If the client changes the departure day or course for his or her convenience, JNP shall consider it the entire tour to be cancelled and the specified cancellation charges will be levied on the client.
⑦This travel condition is based on March 10, 2018.
Travel fare is based on fares and rules valid as of July 10, 2017.
- (1)此行程是由Japana Planning株式會社(以下以「弊公司」稱之)所規劃與實行的國內旅遊，參加此行程的客人們，將與弊社締結招募型企劃旅行之契約。