Ｃ-Ｌ Shakotan Peninsula Summer Tour *Includes Lunch & Cherry picking fee
- Adult ￥7900 JPY
- Child ￥5700 JPY
Itinerary (Estimated Time of Arrival)
= Through by bus = meal = Sightseeing
- Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- *①Chuo Bus Otaru Station Bus Terminal
- Yoichi Roadside Station (rest) [20min]
- *②Cherry-picking on Cherry Mountain/lunch) [110 min]
- Via Nishi Shakotan (Tomari, Kamoenai, Madoiwa, Nishino Kawara view from window)
- Cape Kamuy [60min]
- Shimamui Coast [25min]
- Chuo Bus Otaru Terminal ◎
- Kanayama PA (rest)[15 min]
- Miyanosawa Subway Station ◎
Kita Ichijo Nishi 12-chome ◎
Kita Ichijo Nishi 4-chome ◎
Sapporo Clock Tower ◎
- Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
※ ①Can be joined from platform 6 at Otaru Station Bus Terminal.
※ ②Cherry-picking (all you can eat cherries for 50 min, plus 100g of cherries to take home). For lunch we will have Genghis Khan lamb barbecue (250 g)+veggies+2 rice balls. Children over 2 and under 6 years old will have to pay for cherry-picking(¥420 at discount price, please pay on site). Drinks are not included at lunch. Please pay on site. Depending on the growth of the fruit, we may have to pick other fruit.
Refills on Genghis Khan lamb, veggies and rice balls will cost extra. Please pay on site. Additional drinks (alcoholic and other) must also be paid on site. Bags(other than a small pouch to carry valuables) are not allowed on the premises. Please leave them in the bus or with the staff at the Cherry Mountain venue. If you cannot eat lamb, you can change it to seafood. (must notify the staff when you apply for the bus tour.)
◎ Able to get off from the tour
This tour will take you around the Shakotan Peninsula. There are many tunnels on the west side of the peninsula; there are approximately 15 tunnels on the way to Cape Kamuy. Among these is the Omori Tunnel, completed in 2006, and measuring 2,509 meters in length. It was built after the old Omori Bridge fell during the 2004 storm, causing the road to be closed. Though there are many tunnels in the area, nature’s strength can be felt along the coastline, where there are plenty of natural holes in the rock formations that appear like rock windows.
◆Cape Kamuy : from the parking lot to the point of the cape, which protrudes into the great ocean, it is about 770 meters. The vast blue Sea of Japan lies on either side of the footpath to the point. If you walk along the “Charenka path,” for about 20 minutes, you will reach the point in which you will be able to view the 300 degree, round horizon on the ocean.
◆Shimamui Coast : As soon as you exit the dark and narrow Shimamui Tunnel, the gorgeous Shimamui Coast spreads before your eyes, with the cobalt blue sea below. Enjoy the spectacular Shakotan blue ocean.
◆Cherry Mountain : Here you will have fun cherry picking, and for lunch we will enjoy Hokkaido famous Genghis Khan lamb barbecue. We recommend you try the Cherry Mountain soft serve ice cream.
Multilingual Audio System
The multilingual guidance system equipped bus tours have recorded guides in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japanese is provided by a personal guide. (Recorded Japanese guides may be provided for parts of some tours.)
How to Enjoy Your Bus Tour
- 1. Please apply early.
- 2. Due to traffic or weather conditions, buses may run late, so leave plenty of time after the tour to make your connections.
- 3. All tour buses are non-smoking only. You may smoke at sightseeing stops or rest stops in the designated smoking areas. Also, please turn cell phones to silent mode or off on buses.
- 4. Fare refunds up to 2 hours before the start of the tour incur a ¥100 fee. No refunds will be made after that time.
- 5. Reservation-based tours will be cancelled if there are no reservations by 6:00 p.m. the preceding day.(except some courses)
- 6. The course of the tour may change without notice. Please confirm when applying.
- 7. In order to prevent global warming and air pollution, please note that bus engines are turned off at sightseeing stops, so air conditioning and heating will also be turned off.
- 8. There will be no increase in the number of buses on some courses.
- 9. Natural disasters (such as the expressway being closed due to adverse weather conditions) may cause delay or cancellation of tours. Please check the status of your tour each time.
- 10.Information given when reserving a tour may be used to: make reservations, issue tickets, and contact the customer. Information may also be used for statistical purposes.
- 11.Tour guides and bus drivers speak Japanese only.
- 12.Please set your watches to Japan time.
- 13.Please be sure to mind the tour time and departure time at each destination. If you do not return to the bus in time for departure, the bus will not wait.
- 14.Please understand that the sightseeing guide may have to use a cellphone for emergency purposes, when at the lunch venue, while sightseeing or on the bus.
- 15.Our tour guides on the regular sightseeing buses can assist you only in Japanese. For any questions you may have during the course of the tour, please use our telephone translation service.
- 16.Please be sure to take your bus ticket stub when you get off the bus at each destination. The bus ticket stub has the emergency contact information on the back.
- 17.Please keep your voice quiet during the trip.
- 18.Please fasten your seat belt.
- 19.Arrival can be late for a traffic jam.
- 20.Please stay seated when the bus in in motion.